Monday 24th April
Don't forget to include your watch in the spring clean checklist this year. With the strap covering up to 80% of the surface area of your time-piece, it is often underestimated the difference a new strap can make to the appearance.
HIRSCH - THE BRACELET SINCE 1765
Whether wanting to simply freshen up a tired looking watch or looking to change the colour scheme of your favourite accessory, here at The Watch Hospital we have a comprehensive selection to meet your needs.
Our premium offering in-store comes from Austrian based Hirsch bracelets, who have a long reputation for supplying the leading Swiss and German watch houses.
"Owners of precious and distinctive watches will want their watch bracelets to be just as unique and special. HIRSCH bracelets for watches are masterpieces of craftsmanship. Each one is made individually in many production steps to add a precious and unique character to the overall appearance of the watch. Every HIRSCH bracelet is the tangible expression of our claim to make the bracelet the most beautiful outfit any watch can appear in. Our family enterprise, that I have the honour of managing in the eighth generation, is dedicated to the most advanced, detailed and finest bracelets in the world." Explains Robert Hirsch, CEO.
If you’re in need of a little inspiration, we’ve picked 5 of our favourites from the current collection. However, we would always recommend visiting your nearest Watch Hospital and allow one of our technicians to guide you through our range.
Of course fitting is free of charge and (if the sizing is correct) we may be able to keep your original branded buckle if you so wish.
- Velvety soft, fibre-deep barrel-dyed African ostrich leather with typical round bumps in contrasting colours
- Hirsch Silkglove lining leather
- Moderate padding
- Delicate tone on tone patented seam
- Hand-sewn bar seam along the buckle
- Hand-sewn safety stitch on the loose loop
- Delicately embossing line on the bracelet and loops
- Beautiful stainless steel buckle in Hirsch Tradition Design
This classic, yet expressive bracelet would draw attention to the more understated timepieces – a Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso would sit charmingly on this bracelet with subtle detailing.
- Fibre-deep barrel-dyed calfskin with a genuinely textured surface
- The natural quality of the material causes the bracelet to develop it’s attractive patina
- Hirsch Softglove lining leather
- Modern belt design with a retro touch
- Parallel taper
- Accentuated contrasting decorative stitching on tip
- Decorative bar seam along the buckle and attachment
- Oval functional holes
- Sporty stainless steel buckle in Hirsch Active Design
What to partner with:
A retro styled bracelet with a single hand-stitch, would look perfect with a vintage 1960’s Omega Seamaster.
- Shiny calfskin with original crocodile embossing, discreet variation, natural two-tone and characteristic surface
- Hirsch Softglove lining leather.
- Slight padding
- Discreet, tone on tone backstitched seam
- Beautiful buckle in Hirsch Tradition Design
The wide range of colours makes this a flexible option, high gloss shiny calfskin provides a luxurious appearance – would work well with a stone-set Cartier tank or rectangular Longines Dolcevita.
- Barrel- dyed down to the fibre, hand tamponated English calfskin in traditional Chesterfield style with typical, two-tone cloud effect.
- Hirsch Oysterglove Supersoft lining leather.
- Slight rectangular padding from the attachment to the tip
- Sophisticated tone on tone saddle seam
- Fine embossing line on the loops
- Beautiful stainless steel buckle in Hirsch tradition design
Match with any classic style watch to achieve the embodiment of traditional British style, think a classic Rotary or Tissot with Roman numeral markers.
- Sturdy, full-grained Italian calfskin in a perforated sailcloth look
- Coloured HIRSCH Premium Caoutchouc core
- HIRSCH Scratch-Resistant
- Precise angular design
- Coloured patented seam
- Integrated loop keeper
- Sporty, brushed stainless steel buckle in HIRSCH Active Design
From the performance range, provided with a 30-month guarantee, 300 metre water-resistant and an advanced moisture & vapour system. A sporty and contemporary classic, a perfect partner for a Tag Heuer F1 carrera or a similar sporty chrono.
Find your nearest store here: https://thewatchhospital.co.uk/branches/ or any questions please contact us at [email protected]